Message to Our Customers
September 18, 2020
Dear Friends of the Idaho State Liquor Division:
Idaho successfully completed Stage One, Stage Two, and Stage Three of “Idaho Rebounds: Our Path to Prosperity” according to plan, however, Stage Four is extended. Full details of Governor Brad Little’s plan can be found here https://rebound.idaho.gov/.
The Division is maintaining normal, regular hours of operation for all our retail stores.
The Idaho State Liquor Division is continuing to follow these steps for a safe shopping environment:
- • Our associates are to stay home if they feel sick.
- • Our associates are wearing facial coverings while on duty.
- • Floor markers are installed in every store at six-foot distances as a to guide in adhering to safe social distancing.
- • We have Plexiglas barriers at our checkout stands as a precautionary measure to protect you and our associates.
- • We are rigorously and regularly sanitizing high-touch, high-traffic areas with assigned team members to perform regular sanitizing sweeps. We routinely clean our cashier and checkout areas, credit card terminals, doors, and counters.
We will continue to focus on keeping our associates and you healthy — and our stores open and stocked — to serve and support all the communities where we do business.
Jeffrey R. Anderson