Pricing Information & Guidelines
- Price Change Report for July
- Price Change Report for June
- Price Information for July
- Price Information for June
- Alphabetical Pricing for July
- Alphabetical Pricing for June
- Pricing by Category for July
- Pricing by Category for June
- Floor Prices (PDF)
- Legend for Price Change Report
- Reference this document for current month price changes
- Reference this document for prior month price changes
- Reference this document for current month pricing
- Reference this document for prior month pricing
- Reference this document for current alphabetical pricing
- Reference this document for prior alphabetical pricing
- Reference this document for current pricing by category
- Reference this document for prior pricing by category
- Effective July 1, 2019
- Legend for Price Change Report
All pricing information must be submitted 60 days prior to ISLD locking pricing and 75 days prior to pricing taking effect. PQRS will reject any submissions if they are submitted after the locking date.
ISLD will lock prices on the 15th of every month (or the next business day if the 15th falls on a weekend). This allows ISLD time to correct any errors that were missed.
All price reductions, hereinafter referred to as PR, can be submitted either in PQRS or a paper quote emailed to ISLD Pricing.
All shelf price allowances, hereinafter referred to as SPA, must be emailed on vendor letterhead to ISLD Pricing - this option is not available via PQRS. For example: the SPA amount is from the shelf price and not from the FOB. If you want to discount $2.00 from each bottle, multiply the discount by the number of bottles in the case. For this example, the SPA would be $24.00 for a 12 bottle case count, reducing the shelf price by $2.00. The SPA discount MUST be more than 5% off each bottle. SPA discounts MUST be submitted 75 days prior to the effective date.
All pack changes MUST be submitted by paper quote emailed to ISLD Pricing and must be submitted 75 days prior to the effective date.
All vendor changes MUST be submitted by paper quote emailed to ISLD Pricing and must be submitted 75 days prior to the effective date.
All new products MUST be submitted by paper quote emailed to QuickList with all other required documents for a new product submission. Details on the new product listing guidelines are located here: Product Listing Guidelines.
Cost Per Ounce Relationship Guidelines
It is important to the Idaho State Liquor Division that Idahoans have the ability to purchase larger sizes at a value price and the cost per ounce relationship is reflective of the size.
The everyday regular shelf price of the 1750ml size be priced no more than 2x the everyday regular shelf price of the 750ml size. However, if the 2x is unattainable, the price relationship should never exceed 2.33 times the 750ml size at anytime.
The 1000ml pricing must always be a better cost per ounce every day than the 750ml on deal. The 1000ml pricing may NOT pulse at any time.
All gift set offerings MUST provide an FOB reflecting the lowest shelf price of the primary item size on deal from the last 12 months.
The 375ml pricing (lowest discounted price, if discounted) must always be a higher cost per ounce than the everyday price of the 750ml.
ISLD requires all vendors to verify their cost per ounce relationship between all sizes before submitting any price changes. Any vendor questions can be emailed to the ISLD Pricing desk.